FCSII Medium Quad Fin Set
The FCSII Medium Quad Fin Set is what we recommend for people who want to ride the Stallion as a quad. The Stallion has 5 fin boxes and can be ridden as a quad or a tri fin set up. We recommend trying the Stallion in the quad fin configuration as it has a great blend of speed, control, grip and looseness that makes the board come alive. The channeling on the bottom of the Stallion provides plenty of grip so a medium fin is sufficient even for larger riders.
The FCSII Quad Fin Set Overview
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- Quad set containing 4 fins.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions